2022 XMAS dinner
It’s time to think about coming to the Christmas Dinner for 2022 that the club is holding so please refer to the attachment for basic details on when, where, what etc.
As suggested, we are looking to cater for 60 people, although if interest is strong we can go higher if needed.
The dinner, at this stage is open to Members/Associates & their partners with your club providing a generous subsidy on the food.
So, if you haven’t had a chance to come to many events this year, put this one in your diary now, and that goes for all of our new members and their partners as well. It will give you a chance to meet and get to know others in the club with the same interests as yourselves.
We will be having some games for a bit of fun, also some prizes, plus a silent auction so bring some cash, just in case.
What do you need to do from here, once you’ve earmarked the date?
- Pay the $20 per person cost, either into the Club Account or I will accept cash at any of the meetings (Sept, Oct, Nov) in the leadup to the dinner. See email sent on 8th of September for account details.
- Send an email/call/msg to the address/phone number on the flyer advising:
- Who will be going (names) and if there are any special dietary considerations at all so that we can look at alternatives where possible. This includes foods you may have mild reactions to.
- Whilst there are 2 choices for main course, to help keep our cost down we need to “pre-order” which main course you would like on the night (Chicken or Beef). So please include this in your responses as well.
- Start thinking about what you might wear or include with your attire to add to the Christmas theme. Maybe it’s colours, hats, jewellery or even as far as a “costume”.
Lastly, if you think you might have a few drinks, and maybe want to stay somewhere, contact the Morphettville Inn (08 82948166) which is right next door to The Junction. *NB: There are other motels closer to Glenelg on Anzac Highway you can try as well.
Be quick, however, as it’s Supercars in Adelaide that weekend and rooms are booking out quickly.